Thursday, October 21, 2010

Congratulations, Roni Loren!

Okay, so Roni Loren is currently my only blog follower.  Therefore she's my best friend in the whole world.  Okay, not really; I haven't met her in person, and it would probably be a little creepy to start any rumors.  Although, maybe noone else has even visited my embryonic blog, so maybe I can just say whatever I want and it would only be creepy to Roni.  But that isn't my goal here. 

 ANYWAY, she just got her very firstest book deal, and since I've been following HER  blog for quite some time, I feel emotionally invested.  So CONGRATS, Roni! 

Early 2012 seems like a really long time to wait to see your book in print, but the older I get, the faster time goes, so I'll get back to my own project while I wait.

4 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks Teri! That's sweet. ANd 2012 does seem a LONG TIME AWAY, but hopefully that will give me time to get the second book done and I'll have releases only a few months apart. :)

    I'm going to tweet your blog and get you some followers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teri! Roni is pretty spectacular so I'll gladly join you in congratulating her. Now I'm off to read your other posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I'll add another to your list of followers.

    ReplyDelete