Monday, August 1, 2011

Studmuffins and Aliens

Happy Monday! 

I'm going to be quite busy this month, I've signed up for Suzanne Johnson's Savvy Authors Workshop Quilting 101: Patchworking the Perfect Plot, and I plan to take my WIP by the ears and give it a face slam on the desk until it submits to my will.  Or something. 

The Big Guy and I went to see Cowboys and Aliens yesterday, all by ourselves!  DQ didn't want to go, The Sam Stanley Experience had to work and The Bearded Wonder saw it on Friday. I know it's gotten some mixed reviews, but let me just say:  LOVED. IT. 
Cowboys & Aliens Set Visit Report

Not the greatest movie evah, but it was a total Western.  With a capital "W".  And Daniel Craig, duh. 



Harrison Ford was great as the horrible, evil, mean-ass cattle baron with baggage (spoiler alert:  he turns out to be not so bad).  And did I mention that Daniel Craig is in this movie? 



In case you didn't hear me, I'll repeat that.  DANIEL CRAIG IS IN THIS MOVIE. 



That is all. 

3 comments:

  1. Wait...are you saying Daniel Craig is in this movie? That's all I need to know. I'm THERE.

    Well, as soon as the third circle of Opera Hell is over for TG, that is, so he can see it with me. Because there's nothing he likes better than seeing me drool all over myself at a Daniel Craig movie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this post was hysterical. I so needed this smile today! First, your pet names for your (family?) people are hillarious.

    And yeah, I saw the movie and guess what? I sorta noticed that DANIEL CRAIG WAS IN IT!! Go figure! Whodda thunk?

    Yeah it wasn't made of awesome, but it was good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see this movie. Couldn't decide if it was going to be great or stupid. I didn't like Daniel Craig as James Bond. (I know, I know, but I have my reasons). But he sure looks hot as a futuristic cowboy. Guess I could give him another chance. Just 'cause Teri told me to.

    ReplyDelete