Wednesday, September 28, 2011


Who is going to be the next Harrison Ford?  Well, maybe the guy in the purple shirt?

His name is Sung Kang, and he's not exactly been in anything I've seen, but them what's "in the know" 
(Fall Movie Guide)
say he's got the cool hard-ass thing going on.  Based on this picture, I might agree, but not sure I could sit through a "Fast and Furious" film, no matter how cool he is.  Unless he takes of his shirt.  Then I might secretly rent it on DVD

And Ryan Gosling might be the next George Clooney.  If so, I'll be happy to sooth George's bruised ego.  And anything else that might be aching. 

I do, however, welcome Jeremy Renner to replace Tom Cruise. Maybe he knows more about neuropsychology.  And maybe he's taller.  Okay, even if he's not taller, he's got my vote. 

Have a great day!
I'm off to get a mammogram...jealous?


1 comment:

  1. Oh, so jealous. ;)

    Thanks for the eye candy! Let's just try not to think about how crazy Tom Cruise is.

    ReplyDelete