Wednesday, March 16, 2011

66.66 words a day

I have really been on a roll the past week or so...okay, not really.  I started off the month of March with a bang, determined to get into NaNoWriMo mode and crank out a lot of words, to really get the Shitty First Draft out of my head. 

I scribbled together a sort of an outline/treatment/synopsis and sent it to a couple of friends for their (biased, because they are nice and they like me) opinions, got some suggestions, and started writing.  First day, 2000 words,  YES! 

It's now March 16, and I have gotten to 3000 words...that is 66.6666666 words a day.  Occassionally I've done 133.33333 words in a day because I had to skip a day...but still. 

Granted, they were really, really good words. 

Okay, that's all!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's a helluva good word count! ;)

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, when you are counting words, it is acceptable to round up to the nearest whole :P.

    ReplyDelete