Monday, March 25, 2013

A Look Back? Or Forward?

Last week, my friend Jessica Lemmon posted a link to a blog that I wrote over two years ago, when we were both in a blogging slump. So we traded places. I wrote her blog post, she wrote mine.

Ah, those were the days. We were both just little tadpole writers, swimming around in the big pond, hoping to become frogs some day. Now Jessica's published, and her book is doing pretty well.  Woot!

I'm getting there (I think...this business seems to run on something different than Teri Time).  I haven't achieved Book Cover, Official Title, or Release Date yet, but I have achieved I Need a Business Card/Bookmark, at least!  And probably, I am even almost to the "I should make a Facebook Author Page" stage.

Anyway, I don't have much of brilliance to share today (do I ever? Eh, it doesn't matter).  I just wanted to post links to those old blog posts.

Now I have to go walk around in the girl shoes I bought to wear at RT, to practice falling on my ass gracefully.


1 comment:

  1. Shout it out when you get that FB author page, so I can LIKE it right away! :D

    ReplyDelete