Monday, June 10, 2013

You Gotta Read Ruthie

I was amazingly fortunate to get a shot at Ruthie Knox's newest release, Flirting With Disaster, a couple of weeks ago. Na, na, na boo boo!

I'm a huge fan of Ruthie, and every new book just pushes me that much closer to the Land Of Fan Girls Who Can't Speak In Her Presence. Okay, that might be a stretch. I actually tend to ramble when I'm overwhelmed with awe, but you get my point.



Flirting With Disaster is a continuation of the Camelot series, though it's certainly Stand Alone Worthy. But why would you want it to be? You want to read the others, too. Trust me.

Anyway.

In brief, Katie is a woman on a mission to prove herself "enough" at something, so she's decided to be a field agent with her brother's security firm. Problem is, she gets partnered up with the one guy who won't speak to her. So obviously, she assumes that he doesn't talk to her because he holds her in poor esteem.

Well, guess what? He doesn't talk to her because he's head over heels in love with her, and he's got this little stuttering issue, which seems to blow up into a GINORMOUS issue where Katie is concerned. And her name couldn't have been "Ingrid" or "Sue." It had to be K-k-k-k-atie, didn't it?

Hijinks ensue. Hijinks of the oh-so-sexy and oh-so-heart-melting variety. And there's a musician with some issues and secrets, a stalker, some more sexy hijinks...

I'm going to suggest you run to Amazon and download this puppy right now. Or Barnes and Noble. Go on, now. Really. I'm done, I don't have anything else to say. You can go now.

Bye! GO!

1 comment:

  1. I am srsly still nuts over this book. I keep rereading parts of it. Sean just tears my heart out. He's so...tough and vulnerable at the same time. *bows down to Ruthie* I'm not worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete