So, last week I had the big idea that I would do forty "things" that are good for my mind, body or spirit for lent.
1. Wednesday I gave up sugar
2. Thursday I donated blood (a double red, thank you very much)
3. Friday I drank sixty million gallons of water (or at least the requisite 8x8oz glasses)
4. Saturday I...OH! I know. I went to a charity fund raiser and spent a lot of money at the silent
Auction. I now own $150 worth of amercan flag drinking glasses, just because I NEEDED to beat that other person who was bidding.
5. Sunday I...*crickets chirping*...I guess I kind of lay around all day reading and feeling crappy and then I went out to dinner and ...Okay, so today I need to do two things, okay? Geez.
6. Monday, today, I'm giving up flour, to make up for yesterday. And I'm going to start writing 2000 words a day, how's that sound?
I think, maybe, tomorrow I'll clean off my desk. But we don't want to count that chicken before it hatches.
If you could change one habit, what would it be?