Friday, November 4, 2011

We Interrupt this NaNoWriMo For a Special Report

My Imaginary boyfriend of the month, Channing Tatum,


has a new movie opening this week, Son of No One.
Your basic gritty cop drama with Ray Liotta, Al Pacino,sordid pasts and present scandals. 
And apparently it's a stinker. Which is really okay, because there is alway the probability that Channing will have his shirt off at some point.

  Unfortunately, the reviews I've read have been written by people who evaluate movies for the quality of the writing and the acting.  Whatever. 

5 comments:

  1. Can I just say, I know there were probably important words in this post. But those abs just grabbed my eyes and kept them from going anywhere useful. Thanks for the morning shot of beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Let me just say thank you for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never heard of him until I read your post. I'll definitely keep my eyes out for him now. Thanks. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Dawn...there were words here?

    Oh & B.E. you need to go rent Dear John and fast foward to the sexxy, sexxy scene with him in the rain getting it on with the girl. HOT.HOT.HOT.

    And...I'm spent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Channing tatum is really really really hot i want to see his movie magic mike he is a stripper in the movie oh yeah i love the dear john part that you jenn3128 if you want to see him dance watch step up he is very good @a dancing

    ReplyDelete